Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SPARKS Challenge for Paper Smooches





http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-13-19-designer-drafts-challenge.html



Here is my take on this sketch.  I immediately saw a smile in this sketch so I just pieced one out of cardstock.  I just freehand drew in some teeth with a black colored pencil.  I then stamped the "smile" greeting from "Happy Bugs" Paper Smooches set.  I colored the "i" with a red pencil.   I then just cut a speech bubble shape around it.  I mounted it with a pop dot.


Thanks for stopping by,
Janet

6 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Exactly my first thought with the sketch, teeth! Great minds... :) Fun card!

Kim Mraz said...

what a FUN card!

Erica said...

Wow! What fun and creative take on the sketch! Awesome idea! Thanks for playing the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

Jen W. said...

Brilliant! I had a similar idea and you beat me to it. :)

Chris Dring said...

This is GENIUS!! How freakin' creative is this!! Love your card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE that large smile:) YOU nailed this challenge! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

ps...make sure you stop by the PSS blog and email me:) <3